[EM] School of Election Science on Wikiversity

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Fri Aug 12 20:22:14 PDT 2011

At 10:41 PM 8/12/2011, Michael Allan wrote:
>I chose you as my proxy, Abd:
>http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Delegable_proxy/Table
>
>What happens next?

Well, take a look around Wikiversity. If you are interested, participate.

Or just watch, or just wait. As your proxy, I'll contact you if I
think your participation might be needed in something.

If you like, you can chat up delegable proxy. Or ask questions about
the Assembly, etc.

I see that you do have some MediaWiki and WikiMedia Foundation
experience. That's great.

I've formally welcomed you, so that put your Talk page on my
Watchlist. You might consider putting my User Talk page on your Watchlist.

This is public, on the EM list, and that's fine, there is no secret here.