[EM] : Chicken problem (was: SODA and the Condorcet

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 07:38:37 PDT 2011

Please, finish elaborating and describing a method before you claim benefits
for it. I think that building the trees is not as easy or safe as you think.
I know that I myself have been guilty at times of claiming benefits for
something before I'd sat down and really worked it out on paper, and I'm
sorry for it; that's exactly why I know how much of a waste of everyone
else's time it can be.

JQ