[EM] Record activity on the EM list?

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 22:04:15 PDT 2011

I noticed that there was a lot of activity on the multi-winner side. Earlier I have even complained about the lack of interest in multi-winner methods. Now there are still some interesting but unread mails in my inbox.

Multi-winner methods are, if possible, even more complicated than single-winner methods. Maybe one reason behind the record is that there are still so many uncovered (in this word's regular non-EM English meaning) candidates to cover.

Juho