[EM] Election-Methods Digest, Vol 76, Issue 7

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 19 13:12:38 PDT 2010

Thanks for the clarification, Kristopher.

Also, if I remember correctly, we have another kind of monotonicity that is
really a weak form of Participation, namely "mono add plump,"  which means that
if a new ballot is added that "bullet votes" for candidate A, then A's
probability of winning should not decrease.

It seems to me that this milder form of participation should be attainable.

Forest