[EM] Strong FBC paper

Alex Small alex_small2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 15:14:28 PST 2010

If anybody is interested, I have made some edits to the FBC paper.  I still haven't had a chance to rework it to use the more formal approach of mathematics* but I have tightened up a key point of the argument, and introduced some more figures and tables to help the reader understand the reasoning.

The latest .pdf is always posted at this link:

https://sites.google.com/site/physicistatlarge/FBC_latest.pdf

Also, if you wish to offer feedback, I've created an open thread here:

http://votingmath.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Alex

*Remember, I was trained as a physicist, we don't do rigor :)