[EM] The worst about each system; Approval Preferential

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Wed May 26 19:39:53 PDT 2010

Yes. I agree with your scenario of not needing a runoff Abd ul.

--

Kathy Dopp
http://electionmathematics.org

Realities Mar Instant Runoff Voting
http://electionmathematics.org/ucvAnalysis/US/RCV-IRV/InstantRunoffVotingFlaws.pdf

Voters Have Reason to Worry
http://utahcountvotes.org/UT/UtahCountVotes-ThadHall-Response.pdf

View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1451051