[EM] Proportional election method needed for the Czech Green party - Council elections

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Sun May 9 10:23:18 PDT 2010

Dear Markus Schulze,

You wrote On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM:
"I recommend that you should solve indecisive situations by using the
numbers of the member ID cards of the candidates."
we have member ID cards, and each of them has a number.
I guess we could give the oldest member of the party the place in case of a
tie, i.e. the person with the lowest number on the ID card.
Is this solution in line with what you recommend?