[EM] Proportional election method needed for the Czech Green party - Council elections

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Fri May 7 08:59:22 PDT 2010

Dear Juho,

I attach a post scriptum to my email below (7.5.2010).

I wrote:
"The "unified" method for two seats without boundary conditions would select
BA (i.e.Schulze STV)
Under the boundary condition A>B (A is elected before B) the same "unified"
method would select AC otherwise (i.e. Schulze proportional ranking)."

A less ambiguous formulation is (changes in bold):
"The "unified" method for two seats without boundary conditions would select
BA (i.e.Schulze STV)*.*
Under the boundary condition *P>VP (the P is elected before the VP)* the
same "unified" method would select AC (i.e. Schulze proportional ranking)."

Best regards
Peter Zborník