[EM] Irrelevant Ballots Independent Fallback Approval (IBIFA)

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Sat Jun 19 12:33:56 PDT 2010

Dave,

If you bullet vote, then the candidate that you vote for is the only one that you "ranked," so it is
considered ranked above all of the other candidates.  Only the truncated candidates are considered
unranked.  Chris worded it this way so that if somebody ranked all of the candidates without truncating
anybody, then the lowest ranked candidate would never be approved.