[EM] Condocet with many candidates - two round elections considered

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 07:40:31 PDT 2010

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your view on the topic.
In election-theoretic language, what criterion is used to describe, that a
method performs as well with many as with few candidates?
There is a list of criterias in the table at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schulze_method#Comparison_with_other_preferential_single-winner_election_methods,
but I don't know which it is (clone-independence? Maybe some other criterion
too?).

Peter