[EM] Munsterhjelm election sims

Warren Smith warren.wds at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:41:16 PDT 2010

You have to be clearer.  E.g.

QUOTE
If N = total number of voters, then (unless there's a bug somewhere) we get:

PA_Linear_Range_STV                                 0.29813 0.00031

If N = the number of voters voting according to the ballot being
reweighted, then the result is:

PA_Linear_Range_STV                                 0.20928 0.01991
END QUOTE.

I have absolutely no idea what any of that meant.  It is just
undefined gobbledegook.
Everything you wrote is meaningless to me.   It would help to have
your program print out  summary complete with keys, definitions, etc
so that (1) somebody can understand what you are talking about and (2)
you do not have to keep telling us over and over again what you (now)
mean whenever you rerun revised program, the printout will just tell
us.

--
Warren D. Smith
http://RangeVoting.org  <-- add your endorsement (by clicking