[EM] IRV vs Plurality (back to the pile count controversy)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:56:19 PST 2010

People, please. This is not a debate class, and even if it were, "no, I won"
is really useless even if true. Please take this discussion off list, if you
find it important enough not to stop. There's practically no voting system
content left. As for what is left: we all know that the number of piles is
large, that full ballots can be transmitted, and we can work out the
implications to our own perhaps-incorrect satisfaction.

Respectfully to you both, but tired of this wordy debate,
Jameson