[EM] Fwd: IRV vs Plurality

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Sat Jan 16 16:43:16 PST 2010

i am posting this to the EM mailist, because either Kathy intended it
to go to the list and it hasn't, i think she hit "Reply" instead of

> Everyone on this list understand that except for you.
>
> Any help anyone?

... supporting that assumption.  but this never appeared in my EM
Methods box and, examining the headers, i don't think it made it to
anyone else's EM Methods box, either.

even if she intended the email to go to me only, i do not accept it
as such.  the claims made by any of us should be in the clear light
for everyone to see.

but i'm not bothering to respond to any of it.  at least not for the
moment.

and i continue to stand by every factual and mathematical statement i
made before.

r b-j                  rbj at audioimagination.com

Begin forwarded message: