[EM] A Comparison of the Two Known Monotone, Clone Free Methods for Electing Uncovered Alternatives

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:01:18 PST 2010

Thanks for bringing these other ideas to my attention.

Where's a good place to find out more about the Landau set?  Is it really
possible to have a monotone, clone free method that is independent of non-Landau
alternatives?

And yes, the chain covering method is an adaptation of UncAAO to any monotone,
clone free list.