[EM] VoteFair representation ranking recommended for Czech Green Party

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 01:19:13 PDT 2010

Hello,

thanks for the information.
It seems a bit unusual to keep switching methods.
I don't understand how proportionality is achieved.
I would appreciate if Votefair ranking would have some mathematical
description and at least well described and discussed in some peer-reviewed
paper.
According to the description votefair ranking looks like STV.

I also have some concerns about the vote-counting.
We would need to make sure that the vote counting cannot not be manipulated
and that the count is independently verifiable.
Is the vote-counting program possible to install on a computer?
Is it open source?
Is the count implementable by a reasonably skilled programator?

Peter