[EM] Proportional election method needed for the Czech Green party - Council elections

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:28:05 PDT 2010

Juho,

the requirements are correct, except that several elections is not a big
problem. Thus I do not require, that "board, P and VP elections will take
place at the same time (=> one can use the same ballots in all these
elections)", it would be nice to have, though.
I have to study your proposal and the discussion a little bit more.

Peter