[EM] (Possibly) new method/request for voting paradoxes. :)

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Oct 12 11:22:32 PDT 2009

To look for a better sway to resolve cycles is worthy.  However, I
still do not see the gain in what you offer, considering the expense.

Each of the members of a cycle would be winner if only one of them ran.
      When they are close to a tie it matters little which wins.
      When far away the deciding is easy.
      We have many competing methods already - choosing among them
needs more effort than has happened,

Dave Ketchum