[EM] Kathy D, would you be so kind to respond to the question i asked?

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Wed Nov 4 07:21:21 PST 2009

At 07:57 PM 11/3/2009, robert bristow-johnson wrote:

>thanx,

The question is quoted below. It's a loaded question. Kathy Dopp is
an election security expert, and doesn't necessarily "promote" any
voting system, but she'd like the system to be precinct summable, for
sure. She is also aware of the other issues caused by
non-monotonicity, and the peculiar and nauseating LNH satisfaction
(see the original paper in which Later No Harm was defined, what's
his name?) of STV,  and I assume she'd be likely to support Approval,
Range, Bucklin, or possibly a Condorcet-compliant method, which can
be matrix-summed, and it's likely that most elections wouldn't
require even that.