[EM] Schulze definition (was: information content, game theory, cooperation)

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 15:52:11 PDT 2009

I'm actually ok also with non-Smith-compatible
methods. They may have their own benefits even
if they might violate clone independence in
some unlikely situations. In typical large
public elections all typical Condorcet methods
are in any case likely to give similar results.
My thinking was that if the question on the
referendum excludes IRV, then the final outcome
is anyway likely to be Schulze (and the
unlikely event of choosing some other one of
the good Condorcet methods would not be a big
problem).

Juho