[EM] Redistricting, now with racial demographics

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Sat Jul 18 22:24:33 PDT 2009

Oh yes, I'm very much in favor of Proportional Representation methods.
But for the foreseeable future we will have problems with drawing
districts and drawing better districts, and it's a kinda interesting
problem to tinker with too.
And I have this notion that it would be good to have a bicameral
legislature with one house elected at-large PR and one elected from
single member locality districts.