[EM] Why the concept of "sincere" votes in Range is flawed.

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 15:35:37 PST 2009

I had written:
> > I do not even think about putting all the
> > remaining options into any
> > order of preference, much less attempt it.

Juho Laatu  > Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:24 PM
> Same with me. It is however probably not
> a big problem for you to pick some other
> product if your favourite brand is out
> of stock.

Maybe, Juho, but that is VERY different from having to put ALL the other options into an order of preference  -  which is what was
being demanded by some others here.

As I have said before, I am totally opposed to compulsory voting and I am totally opposed to having to rank every candidate when I
genuinely do not have any preferences among some of them.

James