[EM] Why the concept of "sincere" votes in Range is flawed.

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 03:49:44 PST 2009

Juho Laatu  > Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 12:29 AM
> What I mean is that decision making
> is such a natural part of everyday
> life that people are very used to
> that. Often they even enjoy making
> decisions (e.g. when shopping, or
> as big managers).

Maybe I am an unusual shopper (mainly food in a supermarket with more than 30,000 lines), but my discrimination is limited to
picking the one brand I want from among the many on display.  I do not even think about putting all the remaining options into any
order of preference, much less attempt it.

James