[EM] IRV and Brown vs. Smallwood

Terry Bouricius terryb at burlingtontelecom.net
Mon Jan 19 08:12:03 PST 2009

FYI,

"FairVote Minnesota" does not and never has had any legal connection to
the national organization known as "FairVote" (though they obviously
communicate and are collegial). The views of Tony Solgard are his, and not
FairVote's. FairVote does not argue that Condorcet methods would violate
the federal constitution, and would likely defend their constitutionality.
I don't believe Tony Solgard has argued there is any problem with
Condorcet methods with regards to the federal constitution either.

Terry Bouricius