[EM] "Beatpath GMC" compliance a mistaken standard?

Paul Kislanko kislanko at airmail.net
Sat Jan 10 13:08:15 PST 2009

How can mutual majority say "nothing?" Only if no combination has a
majority. But A is in the A>B, B>A, and new A's, so A is on 56 ballots,
which is a majority of ballots (and no one else is)

If a majority of voters (with the new voters, and where did they come from
anyway) the only candidate with a majority win is A. Using
"Mutual majority says: When a majority of the voters
strictly prefers every candidate of a given set of
candidates to every candidate outside this set of
candidates, then the winner must be chosen from this
set of candidates."

we get after adding five voters from theoretical space, only A meets this
criterion.