[EM] NPV vs Condorcet

Bob Richard lists001 at robertjrichard.com
Tue Oct 21 15:36:46 PDT 2008

Please provide a simple example of a Condorcet matrix synthesized out of
an FPTP ranking. Apparently I'm not understanding this at all -- maybe
there *is* a way to look at this that doesn't involve truncation.  But
I'm very sceptical of any proposal that involves aggregating different
voting methods in various subjurisdictions into a single result.

Thanks in advance.

--Bob

--
Bob Richard