[EM] IRNR question

Brian Olson bql at bolson.org
Sun Oct 19 06:14:11 PDT 2008

Hmm, only kick out the losingest loser. I kinda think there would
still be discontinuities, but it might be better. Probably worth
trying. Now I just need to code that up and run the diagram code.
Dunno when I'll actually get around to that.

Has anyone checked what happens to regular IRV under such a system?