[EM] Fwd: FW: IRV Challenge - Press Announcement

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:54:16 PDT 2008

Hi James. Instead of going to the directory where I've put some of the
docs. Go to the web page itself that also includes a link to where
FairVote has posted links to all the court briefs but none of the
affidavits.  The correct names for the briefs are included at the top
of every brief, which is also dated.

Again, go to http://electionmathematics.org/ and click on the menu
link (left side) that says "Instant Runoff Voting" for all the links,
including the one to FairVote's sight that has all the Defendants
briefs as well.

Yes. I noticed that error this a.m. upon awakening.

Cheers,
Kathy