[EM] Fwd: FW: IRV Challenge - Press Announcement

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:30:01 PDT 2008

Yes.

Thank you Doug. I woke up this a.m. realizing that fact.

However, then the City must admit that all voters who voted Doug>Meg
and did not list a third choice, have their votes diluted to less than
one vote, since the vote values these voters retain is 1 - 0.0434

In either case, no matter which way excess vote values are calculated,
voters' votes are not valued nor treated equally, nor are the power of
voters' votes equally applied to determine outcomes.

Cheers,

Kathy

--

Kathy Dopp

The material expressed herein is the informed  product of the author
Kathy Dopp's fact-finding and investigative efforts. Dopp is a
Mathematician, Expert in election audit mathematics and procedures; in
exit poll discrepancy analysis; and can be reached at

P.O. Box 680192
Park City, UT 84068
phone 435-658-4657

http://utahcountvotes.org
http://electionmathematics.org
http://electionarchive.org

How to Audit Election Outcome Accuracy
http://electionarchive.org/ucvAnalysis/US/paper-audits/VoteCountAuditBillRequest.pdf

History of Confidence Election Auditing Development & Overview of
Election Auditing Fundamentals
http://electionarchive.org/ucvAnalysis/US/paper-audits/History-of-Election-Auditing-Development.pdf

Voters Have Reason to Worry
http://utahcountvotes.org/UT/UtahCountVotes-ThadHall-Response.pdf