[EM] Idea for a free web service for (relatively) secure online voting

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Oct 4 18:10:01 PDT 2008

Mike Frank wrote:
> Hello, I was thinking of building a free public web service, perhaps
> operated by a charitable NPO,  that would allow organizations (including
> perhaps small governments) to operate online elections in a way that offers
> some sophisticated modern security features.

Hi Mike,

Here's one that allows the public at large to operate online
elections.  (It could be used by organizations too, I suppose.)

  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.xht

Its votes are authenticated by open disclosure.  But there is scope
for other authentication methods, such as yours.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, 647-436-4521
http://zelea.com/