[EM] Yee-Bolson Diagrams for Lotteries

Raph Frank raphfrk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:47:23 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Brian Olson <bql at bolson.org> wrote:
> I actually already have a mode in my program to run multiple elections at
> each point and average the color of the winners over those rounds.

However, that randomness is due to the random distribution of the voters.

With a random election method, you could probably save time by just
using the probabilities as determined by the method.  There is no
point in running multiple election passes.  Also, when I implemented a
version, I had the voter popsition being fixed rather than randomly
determined.