[EM] In defense of the Electoral College (was Re: Making a Bad

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 9 18:08:43 PST 2008

Thanks Greg for providing the answer before I did.

An election method has no need to be summable for any efficient team to
make sure it gets the good result.

We should audit the election process. As I said earlier, STV can use
computers but it can be overchecked easily later using pen, paper and
phones...