[EM] (no subject)

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sun Nov 9 14:59:08 PST 2008

I have not inspected the affidavits for completeness or correctness.  I am
only comparing the methods.

Assuming IRV's rules result in declaring A or B winner, it would not care
or look at what this voter may have said about C or D.

Condorcet looks at all that the voters say, and uses all of that in
deciding on a winner - as to C and D the possibilities are:
      C=D = the voter indicates equal liking by giving them the same rank
or by ranking neither.

DWK

                  If you want peace, work for justice.