[Election-Methods] Comparing multi-winner methods

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Sat May 3 16:57:02 PDT 2008

Hello Kevin,

these ratios are guesses I have for real elections.
But I am fed up with guesses so the goal is to build an objective method
able to
determine for a perticular set (method, ballots expressing sincere
preferences, outcome)
of one electoral data, the most satisfying method in the eye of all voters.

Stéphane