[Election-Methods] [english 94%] Re: method design challenge + new method AMP

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 2 14:36:33 PDT 2008

P.S. It is quite easy to use also other methods than STV since the
combinatorics are not a problem. There are only n different possible
outcomes of the proportional method (if there are n candidates). In
this example it is enough to check which one of the sets {A,B}, {A,C}
and {B,C} gives best proportionality (when looking at the worst
candidates to be eliminated from the race).

Juho