[Election-Methods] Partisan Politics

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Tue Mar 25 11:48:04 PDT 2008

Good Morning, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax

Again, I'm not quite sure how to respond.  Please forgive me but I seem
to be too dull to grasp the point you're making, if there is one.  While
I believe humor is important in conveying ideas (however inept I may be
at using it), facetious comments, without focus and which do not
illuminate, impede rather than enhance my ability to understand.

Perhaps part of the problem is that, although you sent your message to
me, your comments are on material posted by DaveK.  Maybe I find it
confusing because you're not even talking to me.

If you would like to exchange views on a point taken from either:

[Election-Methods]
Selecting Leaders From The People
Monday, February 4th, 2008

or

Election-Methods]
Partisan Politics
Sunday, March 2nd, 2008

I will do my best, because both will benefit from thoughtful analysis.
Please keep in mind that I lack the mental capacity to consider more
than one concept at a time.  We will make the best progress if you
explain your perspective on a single point and I respond to the best of
my ability.

Fred