[Election-Methods] Partisan Politics

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Sat Mar 22 16:17:48 PDT 2008

Good Afternoon, David

re: "How would you do better?"

Well, for starters, I'd ponder ways to empower the electorate by
harnessing our nature and de-emphasizing partisanship.  I'm sure there
are many ways that can be done.  You'll find an outline of one
possibility at

[Election-Methods]
Selecting Leaders From The People
Monday, February 4th, 2008

re: "Somehow that is a disconnect from what I had said."

Perhaps.  I, too, sometimes get the sense that we are talking at cross
purposes.  My purpose is, and has been, to call attention to the dangers
inherent in allowing two political parties to maintain a stranglehold on
our nation's political infrastructure. I offered a brief overview of the
problem in my initial post on this topic:

[Election-Methods]
Partisan Politics
Sunday, March 2nd, 2008

Fred