[Election-Methods] Partisan Politics

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Tue Mar 4 13:56:02 PST 2008

Good Afternoon, Dave

If I gave you the impression I was "... demanding that it (the party
system) release control", I erred.  I make no such demand, nor do I
believe one to be practical.  I merely described how our political
parties have taken control of our government, why it happened, and why
it is not good for the humans among us.

The comments to which you responded probably should have been posted in
closer proximity to the Active Democracy post, "Selecting Leaders From
The People", I made on February 4th.  The comments describe the reasons
the election method outlined in Active Democracy should be considered.
Unfortunately, I was indisposed for several weeks and unable to make
both posts in tandem.

Fred