[Election-Methods] Using range ballots as an extension of ranked ballot voting

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 12:58:33 PST 2008

Check also James Green-Armytage's cardinal-weighted pairwise
comparison method if you haven't don that yet. => http://
fc.antioch.edu/~james_green-armytage/cwp13.htm

Can you also clarify a bit how step 3 is counted when some candidate
X is beaten by two other candidates (Y and Z).

I find the proposed method interesting since it seems to aim at
electing good winners (using a function minimizes the problems caused
to the voters, from one point of view).

Juho