[Election-Methods] Partisan Politics + Candidate selection

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 10:49:21 PDT 2008

Fred, Juho
I have changed the subject as this post (and my reply) appeared to address a specific subset of the problem.

You MAY find it interesting to see what was said about candidate selection in a different but similar political system.  The
Electoral Reform Society asked an independent Commission to look at this whole topic.  You'll find the report (published 2003, PDF
222 KB) here:
 http://www.electoral-reform.org.uk/downloads/Candidate%20Report.pdf

James