[Election-Methods] Voluntary Voting System Guidelines open forum

AllAbout Voting AllAboutVoting at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:58:08 PST 2008

Rick Carback of Punchscan has put together a site where people can
more easily comment on and discuss he current incarnation of the
federal 'Voluntary Voting System Guidelines (VVSG)' (which is in a
public comment period).  These are guidelines for how election
machines are developed and tested.

I suspect that I would disagree with lots of things in the document
(since I am not a fan of eVoting - the risks outweigh the benefits for
me) but my ability to read the document is limited.  My eyes
mysteriously glaze over after about 3 paragraphs.

Maybe some here will have better luck.

More information here:
 http://allaboutvoting.com/2008/02/02/vvsg-open-forum/

-AllAboutVoting