[EM] [Election-Methods] [english 94%] PRfavoringracialminorities

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 13:55:39 PDT 2008

At least traditions, the need to have computers to count the votes,
and maybe also the problem of classifying representatives to more and
less important ones are some reasons why this approach is not widely
used.

Allowing representatives to have different voting power can increase
the accuracy of PR. Mostly we are talking about small differences,
but maybe also this option is worth considering.

Juho