[EM] Mae West was interested in voting methods?

Howard Swerdfeger electorama.com at howard.swerdfeger.com
Fri Mar 30 07:58:21 PDT 2007

Michael Ossipoff wrote:

>> "Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." - Mae West
>
> If only voters were willing to try something different from what they've
> been unsuccessfully trying for decades.

It is not voters or citizens  who are to blame.
It is the people who are in power, that fear a loss of power that would
come with a new system. These are the people to blame. They are the ones
that conduct disinformation campaigns on comparisons of democracy. They
are the ones drag there feet in democratic reform committees. They are
the ones that try to maintain the status quo.