[EM] Trees by Proxy

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Mon Mar 19 22:39:59 PDT 2007

At 03:32 PM 3/18/2007, Dave Ketchum wrote:
>Abd has good ideas under the labels Assets and Delegable Proxy, but they
>are buried in so many books of words that extracting useful value is
>difficult.

Hey, there is a quick solution: don't understand something, ask.
Better, ask on the wiki. The FAQ on the beyondpolitics wiki was
created because Jan Kok, having read those tomes to some degree,
finally *asked* a series of questions, and the answers became the
FAQ. (He put it together.)

http://www.beyondpolitics.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=BeyondPolitics

I just looked at the site and was gratified to find that some of it
is unfamiliar.... I am no longer the only one working on this....

Another writer made a comment apparently assuming that I'm seeking
personal power, that I want to set up proxy democracy because I want
to be a proxy. Not so. In fact, my motives were quite the opposite. I
want to be able to call up my proxy and be heard.... I want a system
in place that can consider new ideas and vet them or answer them....
I'm not seeking office at all.

Indeed, if someone has a better idea, please, relieve me of my
misery. I'd really rather spend time with my children and
grandchildren. But I'm trying to build a better world for them, a
less frustrating and dangerous place. And I think I know how to do it.