[EM] Juho--Margins fails Plurality. WV passes.

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Sun Mar 4 20:15:04 PST 2007

Juho--

In a posting to a different mailing list, Markus pointed out that margins
fails the Plurality Criterion, and that wv Condorcet passes the Plurality
Criterion.

For me, Plurality isn't essential. For instance, I consider MDDA a good
proposal.

But if we're going to have the added definition-wordiness of Condorcet, we
should get what Condorcet can offer, including compliance with the Plurality
Criterion, SFC, GSFC, and SDSC, and URNEC.

Mike Ossipoff