[EM] Ka-Ping Yee's voting behavior pictures

Juho juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 22:31:39 PDT 2007

I touched this topic briefly in last December.
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/
2006-December/019072.html
I haven't heard anyone picking up the idea and doing such
simulations, including myself :-). However I still think that it
would be a god idea to study also the completion methods using some
slightly different simulation set-up that would reveal the differences.

See also:
http://bolson.org/voting/sim_one_seat/www/spacegraph.html
http://bolson.org/voting/sim_one_seat/zoomout/
http://bolson.org/voting/sim_one_seat/dist/