[EM] Ka-Ping Yee's voting behavior pictures

mrouse1 at mrouse.com mrouse1 at mrouse.com
Wed Jun 27 16:28:32 PDT 2007

I looked on the original images with extreme interest, as well as the
images that Warren produced, and I was just wondering if anyone had
produced images showing any differences in Condorcet completion methods.
(At least, I *think* there should be some difference, though I know Warren
Smith mentioned Condorcet images appeared clone-immune in 2-d scenarios).
Of course, none of the methods would be as wacky ask IRV, but there might
be interesting behavior on the borders between candidates.

Anyway, if someone had a bunch of beautiful new images to show (even
non-Condorcet methods), I'd be interested in seeing them.

Thanks!
Michael Rouse