[Election-Methods] RE : Is "sincere" voting in Range suboptimal?

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Tue Jul 24 11:03:37 PDT 2007

Here is the worksheet. Emphasis on "work." By no means is this a
finished study, and there may still be plenty of errors in it. But at
least those interested can see what I've done.

http://beyondpolitics.org/OptimalRangeVote.xls

It is *not* explained on the worksheet, see posts in this thread for
explanations. It's a Microsoft Excel Worksheet, compatible, I think,
with Excel97 and later, and other programs that read that format.