[Election-Methods] Smith--When is extreme rating suboptimal?

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 03:11:00 PDT 2007

I forgot to include this in "Smith exposes our false statements":

Smith said that sometimes extreme rating is suboptimal in RV. So, Smith,
when is that so?

We're talking about public elections, where there are so many voters that
your own votes won't change the probabilities enough to change your
strategy.

Smith should probably check the consensus before shooting his mouth off. Or
at least refer to quotes that have been posted.

Mike Ossipoff