[EM] PLEASE help election reform by reading this article

Jan Kok jan.kok.5y at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:59:59 PDT 2007

I have posted an article "2008 election fiasco is preventable" at
http://denver.yourhub.com/Denver/Stories/Sound-Off/Politics/Story~333530.aspx
It promotes Approval Voting (which I call "vote for one or more") for
use in the Nov 2008 elections in Colorado.

If there are lots of people reading that article, it may be published
in the print edition of the Rocky Mountain News. So, simply by
clicking on the link, you can create a hit and help gain wider
exposure for the article.

If you want to help some more, you can leave an insightful (or
inciteful? :-) comment on the yourhub site or at
http://groups.google.com/group/COVoterChoice.

COLORADOANS: I would especially like comments from verifiable
Coloradoans at http://groups.google.com/group/COVoterChoice . If you
agree with my proposal, please post a brief (one sentence is fine)
message to that group. I will collect the comments and pass them on to
CO state Rep. John Kefalas and others who are working on voting reform
in Colorado. John and most of the others are mainly interested in IRV
for 2010. I want to show them that there is interest in voting reform
for the Nov 2008 elections.

(If you don't want to register at either site, you can send a message
to me at jan.kok.5y at gmail.com and I may pass it on to Kefalas et al.)

Thanks,
- Jan