[EM] typo

Michael Ossipoff mikeo2106 at msn.com
Sat Jan 20 00:37:50 PST 2007

In a recent message, I used Q and q to represent the same quantity. What had
happened was that, in an earlier part of the calculation, the constant Q
represented a particular value of the variable q, and so there was a
distinction between their meanings. But, for what I was saying when in the
posting, there was no need for the two symbols. The "Q" was just left over
from the calculation, and I neglected to replace it.

After writing the posting I noticed that, but we were in a hurrry to leave,
and this coimputer turns oiff its modem after a few milnutes, losing e-mail
that is being written, and so I left it as it was. Sorry about the use of
two sylmbols to represent one quantity.

Mike Ossipoff